Emirates Flight Training Academy Terms and Conditions
Agreement between you and Emirates
Thank you for visiting emiratesflighttrainingacademy.com (the "Website"). Please read these terms and conditions carefully before you start to use the Website. By accessing and using this Website, you indicate that you accept (unconditionally and irrevocably) these terms and conditions (the 'Agreement'). If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please refrain from using our Website and exit immediately.
The Website is owned and operated by Emirates, whose principal office is at Emirates Group Headquarters Building, PO Box 686, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Emirates is a Dubai corporation established by Decree No.2 of 1985 (as amended) of the Government of Dubai. You represent and warrant you possess the legal right and ability to enter into this Agreement and to use this Website in accordance with all terms and conditions herein. You promise to us you are old enough to enter legally binding contracts through this Website and you know you will be responsible for all payments due to us for bookings made by you or another person using your login information.
Modification of terms
These terms and conditions and any other legal notices, policies and guidelines of Emirates linked to these terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Emirates relating to your use of this Website and supersede any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written), claims, representations, and understandings of the parties regarding such subject matter and the terms and conditions may not be amended or modified except by making such amendments or modifications available on this Website.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Your access to and use of software and other materials on, or through, this Website is solely at your own risk. We make no representation, warranty or covenant whatsoever about the reliability, stability or virus free nature of such software.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW,WE DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND COVENANTS RELATING TO THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR COVENANT OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING AMONG OTHER THINGS LOSS OF REVENUE OR PROFITS), PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY, DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR SUBJECT TO EQUITABLE OR INJUNCTIVE REMEDIES (WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF
- ACCESS TO, OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE, OR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE; OR,
- THE AVAILABILITY AND UTILITY OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES (EXCEPT CARRIAGE BY AIR PERFORMED BY US).
NOTHING IN THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL EXCLUDE LIABILITIES NOT PERMITTED TO BE EXCLUDED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
ANY RIGHTS NOT EXPRESSLY GRANTED HEREIN ARE RESERVED BY US.
As a condition of use of this Website, you agree to indemnify us from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including legal fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting from your use of this Website, including without limitation any claims alleging facts that if true would constitute a breach by you of these terms and conditions.
Links to third-parties' websites
This Website may contain links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties. We do not operate or control in any respect any information, products or services on such third-party sites. Third party links and pointers are included solely for your convenience, and do not constitute any endorsement by us. You assume sole responsibility for use of third party links and pointers.
Limitations on use
You agree to use this Website solely to determine the availability of goods and services and make legitimate reservations or transact business with us. You agree to use the Website only for personal, non-commercial use.
You agree to use the Website's services to make only legitimate reservations or purchases. You agree not to make any false reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand. We may cancel, without notice, all confirmations associated with multiple reservations to one or more destination on or about the same date.
You agree to all of our terms and conditions of purchase, including, but not limited to, full and timely payment of all amounts due and compliance with all rules concerning availability of fares, products, or services. All fees, assessments, charges, taxes and duties arising out of use of the Website are your sole responsibility.
You agree to not abuse the Website. "Abuse" includes, without limitation, using the Website to:
- Defame, harass, stalk, threaten, abuse or otherwise violate others’ rights as defined by applicable law.
- Harm or interfere with the operation of others’ computers and software in any respect, including, without limitation, by uploading, downloading or transmitting corrupt files or computer viruses.
- Violate applicable intellectual property, publicity or privacy rights, including, without limitation, by uploading, downloading or transmitting materials or software.
- Omit or misrepresent the origin of, or rights in, any file you download or upload, including, without limitation, by omitting proprietary language, author identifications, or notices of patent, copyright or trade-mark.
- Transmit, post, or otherwise disclose trade secrets, or other confidential or protected proprietary material or information.
- Download or upload files that are unlawful to distribute through the Website.
- Interfere with or disrupt the Website or servers or networks connected to the Website, including attempting to interfere with the access of any other user, host or network, including without limitation, overloading, initiating, propagating, participating, directing or attempting any "denial of service" attacks, "spamming", "crashing", "flooding" or "mail-bombing" the Website.
- Direct bots, spiders, crawlers, avatars, intelligent agents or any other automated process at Emirates’ computer systems or otherwise, create unreasonable load upon any of Emirates’ computer hardware, network, storage, input/output or electronic control devices or infrastructure.
- Transmit any information or software obtained through the Website, or copy, create, display, distribute, license, perform, publish, recreate, reproduce, sell, or transfer works deriving from the Website.
- Falsely use a password or personal identification number during logging into the Website, or misrepresent one’s identity or authority to act on behalf of another.
- Violate this Agreement in any other manner. We have taken reasonable steps to ensure the information provided by us on this Website is accurate at the time you view it. However, we cannot and have not checked the accuracy of all information provided by outside sources for example by the providers of other information, or of other parties linked to or from the Website.
- Commentary and other materials posted on our Website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our Website, or by anyone who may be informed or act upon any of its contents.
We aim to ensure that availability of the Website will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on the Website without notice. Also, your access to the Website may occasionally be suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction. We will not be liable if for any reason our Website is unavailable at any time or period.
Intellectual property rights
All trademarks, copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights in the content and materials included on the Website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations (as well as the organisation and lay out of the Website), and software are the property of Emirates, its affiliates or its content suppliers and is protected by international trademark copyright and database laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
This Website is for the your personal, non commercial use and you may print off one copy and download extracts of any page(s) from our Website for this purpose. You agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from this Website. You also agree not to create and/or publish your own database that features all or any part of this Website without our prior written express consent. Our status (and that of any identified content suppliers or third party links or pointers) as authors of the material on our Website must always be acknowledged.
If you print off, copy or download any part of our Website in breach of this Agreement, your right to use our Website will cease immediately and automatically and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
Emirates, Emirates Skywards, Emirates Skycargo, Emirates Holidays, Emirates Hotels and Resorts , Arabian Adventures, The Emirates High Street, Congress Solutions International, Arabian Airpass, Emirates Live, Business Reward and any other product or trade names of Emirates referenced herein or connected to the same (whether existing now or created in the future) are our service marks or registered service marks. Other product and company names mentioned herein (or linked through our Website) may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Use of credit card
We accept major credit cards issued in countries specified during the registration process. Your credit card will be debited when you click the "Purchase Now" button. If you do not have a credit card, you may choose to pay with one of the alternative payment methods that may be offered to you on the payment page of the online booking process. The payment methods available to you may vary. By using a credit/debit card or other method of payment, you agree that you are authorised to do so, and that the card or account holder name provided during the online booking process is correct. In extenuating circumstances related to fraud prevention, Emirates reserves the right to verify the card used to pay for a booking made online by requiring the card to be presented at check-in.
We will take all reasonable measures to insure information you transmit to us using the Website will remain confidential and protected from unauthorized access. Despite those measures, we do not warrant unauthorized access to that information can never happen. We will not be liable for any such unauthorized access unless caused solely by our gross negligence, in which event you will be entitled to compensation up to a maximum of the value of the services purchased by you.
To insure secure online payment and all other transactions of personal data, the Website uses a technology called SSL (Secure Socket Layer). SSL encrypts all communications between your computer and our server so that the information can only be read and understood by us. Usually a closed lock on your browser window shows a secure connection. For further information, please consult your browser’s security specifications. If your browser is equipped with SSL your transaction will automatically be secured. The common standard in the Internet to signal a secure site is a closed lock at the bottom of the browser. As long as the lock is displayed closed your information is secure and encrypted to avoid abuse. If you click the secure transaction link and still cannot see the closed lock, the reason may be that the window is in nested in another frame. To check that you have a secure connection (in Internet Explorer), click the right mouse button and properties, then certificates. Then you will see if the connection is secure or not. Another way (in Netscape Navigator) is to click the right mouse button and 'view frame info' at the bottom of the text you will see security information.
We do not knowingly solicit or collect Personal Information from or about children or knowingly market our products or services to children without the consent of a parent or legal guardian. If we become aware that the person submitting Personal Information, through any part of our Website, is a child, we will use reasonable efforts to delete that Personal Information from our files as soon as possible. If a parent or legal guardian requests review or deletion of Personal Information about their child before we have discovered and deleted the Personal Information, then we will of course honour that request. We do not seek to collect any Personal Information about children other than the Personal Information which is required when making an on-line booking for a child which must be submitted by a parent or legal guardian.
If you have a query regarding your online registration or encountered any problems whilst completing your registration, please submit an online booking query form.
Non-registration related queries
If you experience any technical problems during your interaction with this website, please contact our local office for assistance.